View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The black feline purred to herself as her fur soaked up the sun, it was a bit chilly but that's the weather Onyxwhisper liked the best. She jumped as she heard her name being said, or at least she thought some cat said her name. She shrugged, 'Maybe it was just me.' She thought. The lean she-cat stood and stretched her front paws in front of her as she yawns. Her pale green hues landed on a blue she-cat walking her way, she seemed nervous 'Maybe she was the cat that called my name?' She thought with embarrassment. She took a moment to observe the feline a bit more after she had greeted Onyxwhisper, it didn't take her very long to remember her name. Heat rushed through the cat, realizing she hand't answered Bluetalon yet. "Hello Bluetalon! How are you?" She purred.
Bluetalon smiled as her tail waved. She felt weird now that the cat had been staring at her for some time now. Her eyes fell on the she-cats gaze.
Those eyes had been even nicer up close. And Bluetalon stopped herself from opening her maw. "I'm fine, what about you?" She mewed. Her tail flicked as she looked up at the deputy.
But it was a lie
She wasn't fine
Pure sadness and depression rushed through her veins as she tried to look as happy as possible. And if she slipped up in front of the deputy... who knows.
She kept her claws sheathe as She forced herself to remember what happiness and guilt felt like. It had all seemed like a distant memory at this point.
Her eyes looked down at her paws, and her fur flicked up. She had grown nervous around the she-cat now. Saying the wrong thing could destroy her.