View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Thistlepaw is going to try to help, because young love!)

As Thistlepaw sprinted on, there was no sound of footsteps following behind, he grinned as he ran. The stupid creature must have realized it had no chance of taking on four cats and stayed in its den. Triumphantly, he turned to look beside him, expecting to see Chanterellepaw running along beside him, but all he saw was open field. He halted and looked around frantically. Had she run ahead of him? Had she tripped? That's when he heard the faintest, rumbling growl behind him and turned to see that Chanterellepaw's back was to him, and the fox was bearing down on her. No! "Chanterellepaw!" the apprentice screamed, turning around so fast, his claws left gashes in the earth and uprooted grass. He sprinted toward the apprentice and the fox, his muscles seeming to burst with force in each long stride. This is how I die, I guess. I haven't even had one battle training session. Starclan, here I come!
"Come on!" Caracalspirit yowled, turning towards Ambercloud with a glare of irritated fury in her eyes. "We'd better help before they're fox-food." She mumbled, sprinting towards the two apprentices. She growled at the fox, her fur fluffed to make her look larger than she was, her teeth bared and glistening, sharp. Her claws were extended, glowing and ready to strike the creature. She turned to the apprentices. "You should have run!" She spat towards them, before whipping her gaze back to the fox and letting out a spiting hiss.