View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Default Re: We will prevail || Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto smiles kindly. “ well I can’t help it when you’re alone in the cold” He says happily as he begins to sit down by him. “ wanna come inside the cafe where it’s warm there isn’t much people coming in today so I’ll really appreciate the company.” He says kindly as he looks at the cafe “ I believe we can make some warm milk for you’re new friend here.” He says in a warm soothing voice. Despite being branded as nerd, he was always willing to help others and found himself getting attached to noctis a loner like Sasuke but unlike Sasuke he didn’t have family however Naruto too doesn’t have much of a family only Sasuke and the rest but now he can’t help but smile and blush at the thought of noctis becoming a part of their little family. Not as friends of course. @Rubinaito
Noctis chuckled, glancing at Naruto from the corner of his eye and smiling a small little half-smile at him. "Sure." He said, picking up the kitten and holding him close. Noctis glanced over at a small area shrouded in shadow, almost as if he was checking something before getting up and walking over to the cafe.

Last edited by red_inactive; October 8th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.