Old October 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

(No problem!)
---
Risingmoon was surprised by the molly's statement, but he didn't show it. He wondered why, of all cats, the she-cat had enjoyed talking to him. He? Most cats loathed even having to converse a few seconds with him, because of how he tended to space out every once in a while. Although it had never seemed like a big deal to him, it seemed to be the largest nuisance to other cats. But... not to Stormstripe. And in a way, the tom was deeply grateful for that - someone who didn't judge him based on something he couldn't control. He smiled at Stormstripe. "Thank you. I'm glad I'm talking with you, too," he responded. It seemed strange to him, what he had said, but he could think of absolutely no other way to reply to such a statement. In all, it was kind of a first for him.
(Sorry for late response, just got back from my horse camp)

She didn't know why, but at hearing his response Stormstripe blushed. She shuffled her front paws, studying the ground. She hoped he meant it. She usually never cared about how other cats felt about her, but Risingmoon was different. She felt that he understood how it felt. "I'm glad you feel that way," she mewed in response, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit. Why? That she didn't know.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?