View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart smiled and nodded. He was going to be a father! He was actually going to have kits of his own to raise, love and teach. "I'm just going to step out of here for a minute, I just need some fresh air."
He padded out of the nursery and took a deep breath of the fresh, cool air. A cold but enjoyable breeze came from his left. Today was a beautiful day for his kits to be born. Today would be the best day of his life. Other than the day that he and Crowsong became mates or the day that they met. Stoneheart turned his head to the sun and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh that made him grin. He took one look around camp, then went back to the nursery to be with Crowsong.
Crowsong smiled, tired, as she rested her head on her paws, looking at Stoneheart as he went to get some fresh air. The kits would be here soon. I hope I don't die during the kitting, because, well, I mean... Some queens die while kitting, so...., the queen thought as Stoneheart came back into the nursery. She looked at him and sighed, smiling some more.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif