View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar was quiet, as he saw that Ink looked a little surprised. Well, he still needed to fully prove he was good enough for the clan life, but for now, he sounded pretty much like every other cat joining the clan. “Well, it depends how long it takes you to learn everything,” he said, answering Ink’s question. “It could be anywhere between maybe until you’re 12 or 18 moons,” he shrugged, “Maybe longer, maybe shorter,” he tried to explain, unsure how to really do that without say8ng something wrong. Ink looked pretty young nonetheless, and that was a good thing, as that meant it would be easier for him to learn. However, he would need a good mentor to help him. Well, Golden could make that decision later, waiting to see if the tom had any other questions.

Ink blinked eagerly. "I can't really wait until I'm officially part of ShadowClan," he mumbled to himself, seeming as if all traces of his shyness was gone- which was kind of true, since in the few minutes of conversation he had pretty much gotten used to Goldenstar. "So... is it fine if I leave this den now...?" He asked quietly. There it is again... Seriously though, after starting to actually enjoy this, the young tom had made it awkward again, since he really was out of practice just socializing with other felines.