View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Well, there went his bluff. But it didn't matter - Ottertail was usually joking, so the fact that she had figured out he wasn't serious didn't bother him a bit. He was pretty good at relaying the message when he was serious, anyways. "Who, me?" The tom responded innocently, grinning over at her before his expression grew even more innocent, a sweet smile spreading over his features and replacing the full-out grin that had been there just seconds before. "Why, they'd never believe that! I'm a perfect angel," He added, stressing the last two words. Angel, ha! Ottertail was anything but a perfect angel, on the contrary, he was the furthest thing from it. There was no way that anyone would mistake him for anything but the sometimes flirty, usually joking, always mischievious cat that he already was. Unless of course, you thought that was an angel.

"Besides, you better be helping me find a soulmate. If I stay alone, you'll be the only one for me to flop on... the only one for me to crush with my fluff-butt..." His voice trailed off and yellow-green eyes flashed in what was supposed to be a threatening way, but instead twinkled like miniature stars. Of course he would still flop on her, even when he did find a soulmate! That was what he would spend his free time doing, most likely, tracking her down. Oh sure - someday Ottertail wanted a family. Kits? Yeah sure, it would be nice to have them, but they made him nervous. He thought he would break them. So maybe just a mate would be nice - or as he had said, a soulmate.

Mintberry's hues shifted towards the brown warrior for a moment, her hues twinkling with amusement. "Pffft, angel? Is that what they're calling crazies these days?" she purred her response. The black and white warrior shifted enough to bat his ears with her paw. "Cause you're no angel, I know you better than that!" she laughed, rolling back onto her side to prep herself for some type of swat back. "But I can't have you only crushing me with your fluff-butt, you gotta find you a girlfriend to do that to! I can't always take one for the team! This clan is so lucky I put up with it!" she joked, her ears flattening a little with the amusement. Mintberry used the same paw to tap his shoulder a little bit, giving him a small shove. For Mintberry, the thought of love was in the back of her head. She had her whole life to live, why commit to someone right now? Why start being a queen so early? Was it really that worth it? From everything she knew, it wasn't worth. That was giving up so much of your time for kits. She couldn't say she really liked kits to begin with. Maybe one? But the rarity of one kitten in a liter was very unlikely.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL