Old October 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
CAUSE IT'S FUN! )
Salem smirked as she noticed this
" why should i? Does she mean that much?she's just a worthless human you are stronger than that girl! Why do you even try when you know you will loose? " she asked as her voice was really deep
" and I will let you go if you answer this question " she said as she smirked she looked at Haruko motionless body and she held her soul in her hands it was white orb and had huge black patch in it That WAs Salem Darkness
" you see this? This Is Her Very Soul And When I Crush It She Is Mine. Now Answer My Question And I May Give It To You " She Added With A Laughh
"Who are you?" Holly asked as the fire demon had put mairce hammer in the pile of weapons she had used in the battle.
"It's firegirl(super hero name her real name will come out)" the demon said and disappeared leaving without a trace.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer