⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@SpiralWhirl

Coyotecry made his way quietly out of the warriors den, his brown tabby fur ruffled from sleep. He stopped short of the entrance of camp and sat down, lifting one paw to his maw and beginning to groom. Clouds scuttled overhead and darkness still lay like a thick blanket over the camp. His eye shone eerily in the darkness, and his posture stiff. Coyotecry couldn't sleep, and decided to come out into the clearing, bathed with moonlight, instead of in the stuffy warriors den, filled with snoring warriors. Now he could get peace, quiet, and time to think.
Birdsong who was already awake, since it was the best time to get away. As he gaze up to the sky, and hearing the quiet crickets. He almost looked like he was invisible, however Bird's eyes shone brightly. A sigh escaping him, lost in thoughts he didn't hear the a warrior awoke. Maybe I should talk to Pumpkinpaw, such a mouse-brain! He had found out about his sister's somewhat crush? Or was it the other way around? Birdsong disliked how she easily get over his wall, but he didn't mind it... too much. As he heard some rustling, he turned his head. Scanning the camp before laying his eyes on a warrior, " What are you doing?" Birdsong asked. His voice was stern and gruff, but he didn't seem to care a bit.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc