View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice was relieved when the tomcat showed signs of friendly behavior and didn’t mind her being over here, despite being in different clans too. “I’m Newtpaw.” The shecat repeated with a slight purr coming from her as she spoke, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Eburneanpaw. This is actually my second Gathering, but it still feels like my first one.” She admitted this with a softened chuckle as she sat down beside the other two apprentices, her tail curling around her paws. Perhaps she would make more friends tonight and things would go better than expected. This apprentice seemed to be kind enough to be friends with and so far, he didn’t point out her shortened legs or made fun of her. “It sure is a beautiful night out tonight. The stars are so bright up there.” She mentioned, lifting her gaze to look up at the marvelous night sky that stretched out overhead, bathing the area in a soothing moonlight.
Eburneanpaw nodded. "It's my first!" He purred. "Do you know who all the leaders and deputies are?" He asked. He knew his own leader, of course, but wasn't sure about the others. The WindClan tom licked a paw and drew it over his ear, waiting for a reply. He was glad to find such a kind cat to talk to. He knew the other clans wouldn't fight at a gathering, but it still made the fur stick up on his spine when he could practically feel the tension in his heart.