View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yes!I was wondering if I should ship them or not.)
Riverpaw nodded."Yep!First time ever!Is there something wrong with windclan?They seem a little angry or something,or is it alwase like this?" She asked,intill she rembered he might not be able to say,and added quickly,"If your alloud to say.If not that's fine to." She said quickly.
(I’m fine with that or them sneaking around to flirt through apprenticehood, then around some time idk what age they realize they like someone in there clan and stop seeing eachother)
Lionpaw purred,” Yeah!” He frowned at her next question,” Okay...Thunderclan killed our previous deputy and then one of our warriors kill one of theirs so tentions are high as they are trying to avenge our former deputies death, and they are trying to avenge they’re warriors death.” He meowed.[/QUOTE]
Yhea.)
Riverpaw nodded."You don't think we will have to fight here do you?There are elders here and I don't think it would be safe for them,unless your leader has a plan." She said,intill realizing she sounded like she was on his clans side.'Well my clan won't be involved anyways,so it wouldn't affect us much.We would side with who the leader told us to.' she thought,but didn't know if she would be able to fight lionpaw after they had just become friends.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord