View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: October Gathering

Annnnnd. Dying of boredom, Wildpaw is open for roleplay!

Wildpaw's yellowish amber hues were filled with excitement as she entered the area,
there was tons of cats, which made her slightly overwhelmed, but she still going to enjoy every minute of it. She wanted to start a conversation..
but how? She was socially awkward, and didn't do well with talking or conversating, but once she's going, it'll take a paw or a tail to get her to stop talking! Most of all, she wanted to be on good terms with all of the clans, and make even the grumpiest cat crack a smile, holding the thought, she smiled to herself and let out a dumb giggle, she figured it'd be smarter for someone to approach her, rather than barging into someones conversation. With that,
she sat down and began raking her tongue over her paw right paw, sliding it over her whiskers and ears,
simply waiting for someone to at least consider talking to some goof like her,
she'd probably already made a fool of herself but just has yet to notice.