View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang traveled along with the cat's of Skyclan, following closely behind Grousestar and Auroraflame. He held his head high as he entered the clearing, scanning the crowd with his remaining, orange eye. He took a long, deep sniff of the crowd and knew at once that only Riverclan was due to arrive, but close behind them. The salt are of the nearby see mingled with the scent of the cats in the clearing. There was fear scent in the air, and tension that he could feel deep in his old joints. Carrying his old scarred and battered body proudly, he strode forward in search of the other medicine cats, eager to take his place beside them.
(@woly @Zero to Hero @Clover @Eye of the Storm @AbsurdJinx
Anyone who want to greet the old guy, feel free. )
Juniperpaw strayed away from her clanmates at the sight of an unfamiliar tomcat who seemed to radiate pride. She noted how, well, how old he was, and she wondered briefly how he he could the journey from the clans to Seastones. And then she realized he had been following behind the SkyClan leaders, meaning their territory was closer to the Gathering place and not as much as a tiring trip. Juniperpaw figured he must be a well-respected warrior - seeing how he followed directly behind the leaders and his scarred body was also kind of a giveaway.

The young medicine apprentice was unaware of any tension as the excitement of this being her first Gathering ever overpowered her senses. She came up behind the older tomcat, chirping ``Hello!`` before skipping at his side. Her tail lashed cheerfully behind her, her bright green eyes sparkling with genuine innocence. ``I'm Juniperpaw - er, I'm RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice! And you are?`` She flashed the older tomcat an inviting smile, purring softly. She was just so happy to be here making friends!