View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar had worried for a moment that he had ruined everything, but once Halfgaze spoke again, he felt better. That’s how he was, he waited for a response, and, if you didn’t give one, he felt very uncomfortable. It made him go on basically the equivalent of an emotional rollercoaster. “Yes, let’s do that!” He said, smiling excitedly. He had to wonder, however, who the sturdy warriors would be. Everything had been kind of crazy recently, and he was wondering if anyone would be open to doing something like that with everything. “Should we ask the other cats about it?” He asked, smiling at the other cat.
Halfgaze didn't notice Goldenstar's worry. If she had, she most certainly would have spoke quicker to alleviate his fear. While Halfgaze herself wasn't a very nervous or anxiety-riddled cat, but she knew many were and honestly wanted to help those cats. While some cats might think that anxiety wasn't really a problem, such as a battle wound, Halfgaze knew that it could be just as painful and difficult to heal. However, even without noticing his nerves, Halfgaze managed to alleviate it with her response. Goldenstar's smile made her smile, and his excitement was contagious, filling the new deputy as well. While Goldenstar wondered who the cats to carry the branch would be, Halfgaze unhappily thought about some who'd be able to carry it. As much as she hated to admit it, the family of Barkfang and Cedartuft would be of use. She nodded and returned Goldenstar's smile, replying, "I think that'd be for the best. As much as I loathe to admit it, Barkfang's family could be useful in moving the branch since all of the toms pride themselves on being tough and masculine. As long as I'm not the one to ask them, that is." Halfgaze's tone had grown bitter and she was scowling by the end of her suggestion. She knew that the clan was filled with strong warriors, but there were plenty of cats in the sexist and homophobic family that could work together with other warriors to move the branch. As long as they weren't the only ones who moved it. Halfgaze could live with asking them for help, though she knew it would have to be Goldenstar to ask since they'd probably shun her or something, but she could not live with their egos inflating any more because of her.