View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:54 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
No problem!
Oakenshade padded into camp, his eyes bright. The young tom had just been for a walk along the WindClan border, and his energy level was high after getting outside. The sun was high in the sky, and it was pleasantly warm outside. Spotting Mockingfeather alone, he twitched his whiskers with pleasure. Oakenshade made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He grabbed a small pike for himself and hurried over to her, his gait even and long brown tail flicking lazily. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, offering a half-smile and blinking in a friendly way. The tom cat liked getting to know his clanmates, and it always helped when he was in a good mood.
Startled, the long-furred she-cat jumped back a bit. "O-Oh! Yes, sure," she stuttered. Scooting over a bit, she looked the tom over. I don't think I've met him before. "I'm Mockingfeather. Who are you?" He was definitely her Clanmate, that was for sure. Mouse-brain, this isn't a Gathering! Of course he's your Clanmate! Irritated at herself, Mocking waited patiently, her eyes flashing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯