View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
When Snakekit awoke, he laughed. "That prank was awesome!" He mewed with delight. He leaped to his paws, careful not to fall back over, and messed up his pelt by fluffing it. He glanced into the clearing, noting it was oddly....quiet. "Hareleap, where is everyone?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly. "They're at the
Gathering." The groggy tom mewed, opening his eyes to see his kits. "I wanted to go." Snakekit pouted. He'd promise'd he would behave! But now he was here, and bored, because he was left. He glanced out at the Clearing, wishing he knew where the Gathering was so he could sneak there.
"Yeah, we showed her!" Hearing his father talk about the Gathering, Grterkit gave an identical pout to Snakekit's. "Yeah dad, why can't we go? I wanna see the leaders of the clans! I bet the Riverclan leader smells like fish and is never dry from swimming in that River." The small cat fluffed up his pelt and sat next to Hareleap, close to the Clearing. Giving his father a charming smile, Garterkit began to edge toward the entrance. "SoooOooo dad, where's the Gathering? What's it all about?" He turned to Snakekit and gave him a quick wink, as if to tell him to follow along.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-