View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw lessened to every word that his mentor pored out. As they neared the ShadowClan border his ears were even more alert then in the heart of WindClan. Taking in a deep breath to catch all the scents. He smelled pine, cats, ash trees, mice, a slimy smell and musky water. When he was about to tell his mentor all about what he smelled the ShadowClan tom attacked the slimy smelling animal. He watched and listened with interest. Till Hawkfeather introduced him. "Hello." He greeted Pinewhisker cheerfully. He was glad Hawkfeather was so nice and let him meet his dear friends. "What's that slimy smelling thing you just killed?" He asked the ShadowClan warrior with a slightly tilted head.
“He looks like a fine youth that will become a great warrior someday.” Pinewhisker said with a friendly smile, dipping his head to Harepaw, “Hello, Harepaw. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” It was true that tensions were high between the clans right now - especially Windclan and Thunderclan, it was only a matter of time before something happened. Despite this, both Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker would not let this ruin their friendship. He was Shadowclan and didn’t have a quarrel with Windclan. The brown-furred tomcat drew away from his thoughts though when the smaller male asked a curious question about his recent catch. “Ah, that slimy creature is called a frog.” Pinewhisker said, sitting down and lifting the limp creature up with one paw to show Harepaw, “You know how rabbits are plentiful in your clan? Well, frogs are plentiful in ours. They are quite slimy and tough to chew, but they are quite good once you get used to them - maybe you should try it sometime, Hawkfeather.” He teased the tan-furred warrior, who rolled his eyes. “In your dreams, Shadowclanner, keep your slimy meals to yourself.” He said, sharing a chuckle with the young tomcat due to their playful banter, though he grew serious for a moment. “Have you spoken to Flintheart recently?” The Chausie asked the Dragon Li with a slight bit of sadness with his gaze, making the smile falter on the Shadowclan warrior’s face, but he gave a slight nod. “I have, in fact, it’s really bothering him how all this tension is putting distance on our friendship. I don’t want that to happen, my friend.” He claimed and Hawkfeather nodded, “I know, I don’t like it either. If you see Flintheart again, tell him that I wish that mousebrain the best, alright?” He glanced at Harepaw, “Come along, Harepaw, let’s continue your lesson.” Pinewhisker gave a softened smile. “It was nice to see you again, Hawkfeather, and it was a pleasure to meet you, Harepaw - perhaps we can talk again sometime at a Gathering.” Hawkfeather and Pinewhisker exchanged a final dip of their heads as a farewell before the two went their separate ways into their own territories. “Next we’ll be going to Thunderclan’s borderline.”