Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“I don’t believe so, but we won’t stay here long - just in case.” The mentor murmured to the youth as they drew close to the Thunderclan border, “You are familiar with the conflict that’s been going with our clan and theirs, right? I know that you are young, but you must’ve heard from an elder or even a warrior about what’s been happening.” Hawkfeather knew it was his job to inform the apprentice on these type of matters, but perhaps Harepaw knew more than he thought - never underestimate the younger generation, that’s what mother always said when he was still in the nursery long ago. “Make sure to do what you did the last two times - smell the border and memorize the scent for future reference.” The tan-furred warrior had hoped that this tension between Thunder and Wind would pass soon enough, mostly due to the fact that he would hate to meet Flintheart in battle. His dear friend from Thunderclan that he had known as long as Pinewhisker. It was something that he didn’t dwell on, however, focusing on training Harepaw for the time-being as the thoughts faded from his mind. He drew to a halt a couple tail lengths away from the border, his tail swishing behind him as his amber-hued eyes flickered around, alert for danger and slightly protective of his student now.

The gray tom nodded and continued to follow his mentor. Once he got to the border he took in a deep breath to draw in all the smells. "There markers are a bit stall." He commented. "But I smell, Squirrel, leaves and a faint trace of cats." He listed off his whiskers twitching. H then thought of the question Hawkfeather had asked him earlier. "Well I don't know much, I know that Snowstar and Blazingstar don't get along but that's about it." He answered.