View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:08 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"We...should...get...to....school!" She struggled. She ended up hyperventilating because she was laughing so hard. She turned to the path that led to the school and watched the video, laughing again. Her ponytail swayed back and forth with each motion of her muscular legs. She put in her earbuds and swiped out of the video. She then turned on her music and started, lightly nodding her head to the beat.
" Oh please, I got done with that place, I don't want to go back!" Cole whined. " the only class I was good at was science, and the science teacher hardly ever let me do anything because he had my brother in his class, and Blake doesn't know rubbing alcohol from calcium!" Cole said. Blake gave him a glare, but Cole shot him a look that said: I have seen how you did in science Mr. D is passing in science! While I was Mr B is passing!
Blake glared right back at his brother, and his upper lip lifted slightly in warning. " Don't push your luck there brother, I might make you the prime victim of a dodge-ball game, you against every single other person." Blake smirked as his brother's face paled, paler than it already was. " What?", he asked," Don't like that idea? you'd be able to show everyone how amazing at dodge-ball you say you are!" he said. Yeah, and you would be killed..... he added.
Cole stared at his brother blankly, with a look that clearly said: Are you crazy? " what ever! You know I would win!" Cole smirked, and then sent a look at Mitch that said: No I would not! I would die!