View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:41 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Blizzardfrost chuckled, flicking his ears in amusement.
Wavesplash purred, leaping on Blizzardfrost's back. She attempted to pin the larger tom, claws sheathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Darkpaw followed his friend's gaze. The... the clouds, He suddenly realized, his neck fur prickling, Sharppaw could be right. The tom's eyes softened as he noticed the other apprentice's unsheathed claws. "I can understand that," He finally stated, "But we shouldn't alert anyone else. It would just put everyone on edge, or it could damage your reputation as an apprentice if nothing happens in the end." He gave a small sympathetic smile; a rarity for the dark gray apprentice. "I just don't want you in danger, okay?" He asked in a smoother voice.
Sighing, Sharppaw lowered his head. With a grunt, he lay down, head buried in his paws. He knew it. That was the reaction he was expecting. Logic. Logic, logic, logic. He didn’t catch the smile, or the other apprentices last words. He willed himself to disappear. To melt into the shadows. To just leave and never return. ShadowClan would be better without him, right? Then again, they took him in when no one else would. The took him away from his manipulative rogue parents and let him become an apprentice. He had a lot to owe to his Clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Dustpaw grinned, eyes lighting up as Ravenpaw seemed to be more comfortable now. The other apprentice's purr made him feel happy he could help. However, his smile faded as he heard the question. He couldn't blame Ravenpaw though, it was their first time here at the Gathering. "I was born on the border of Thunderclan and Windclan. My parents are from those clans." He said softly, "I live in Shadowclan. You'll only smell Shadowclan on me, I have been there since I was a kit." He felt a little embarrassed telling Ravenpaw this, and a nervous too. Would this cat call him a traitor from leaving the clans his family was from? Dustpaw looked at his chubby paws, flicking an ear.
Ravenpaw only nodded. “Well, that’s better than my origin,” they chuckled nervously. They knew the other apprentice would probably ask, and that was okay. They inhaled deeply, starting. “I- I was born in Twolegplace...” ‘I hope Dustpaw keeps talking to me after this,’ “My parents were.... not very good parents. I ran away to the moor and met a WindClan patrol,” they said quickly, not specifying the abuse that he endured. “I was a kit at the time, and they took me in. Now, I’m a WindClan apprentice.” Relieved, Ravenpaw licked their paw, getting the sand out of their pad.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]