View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The shecat couldn’t help but smile and feel a little blush form on her muzzle from his affection as they sat there, knowing that some cats would be too embarrassed to show affection, even towards their own mate, in public such as this. It made her happy to have Crowhawk by her side rather than anyone else. Blackfrost didn’t want a war, nobody did. Shadowclan had just gotten through a traumatic experience already with the whole flooding of their camo and they had just gotten back home, they didn’t need a war on their minds right now. The young warrior knew, however, that when the times comes - there was going to be a moment where she’ll have to fight, fight to protect Crowhawk, to protect Smallpaw, to protect her own clan from the dangers that lurked in the future that were now unseen. Her ears twitched at her mate’s words and she was silent for a few minutes, thinking over what their plan would be just in the slightest chance that a fight broke out in the clearing because of all this arguing. “Well, we both had battle training in our apprentice moons.” She murmured, “We’ll use what we learned if worse comes to worse, but the important thing, like said before, is that we have to stick together - watching each other backs to make sure both of us don’t get hurt. I was going to say avoid the fight if we come, but if our clan is in danger, it’s our job as warriors to defend it.” Blackfrost went silent once more for a moment. “Does that sound good?” She asked her mate.
Crowhawk listened silently and nodded at her. "Sounds great." She was right. They needed to defend their clan, but more importantly, watch each other's back. And he would definitely do that if it got down to it. His claws scratching the ground. "I fear it's going to be a fight." He said. "They've been arguing for too long."