View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Her ears twitched a little at his response. She thought for a moment before nodding a bit. "Yes. If you can make it work. It's a lot of risk I know you're putting in. Don't get in trouble because of me. I'll understand, I swear," she replied before realizing she sounded a little attached already. Her eyes averted away shyly again before she composed herself and offered him a friendly smile once more. "You don't think you'll be caught... do you?" she inquired, her green hues darting around their surroundings suddenly. She had a false feeling that someone was watching them even though she knew he'd sense that way before she did.
The orange tom gave her his most charming smile. "Don't worry, pretty Petal. I won't get in trouble." He reassured her, even though that was something he couldn't guarantee. Blazingcomet glanced around, looking up at the sky and then into the woods. Time to make my exit, I'd say. Just in case... behind that "no-care" confidence was a cat who was worried he could get caught. "I won't. I'll be careful," The feline promised her, before glancing into the woods again. "I think it's time for me to go now, beautiful. But, I'll make sure to meet you again... be here in the next few days, and let me take care of the rest." The tom winked at her before seeming to melt into the treeline, a blur of orange fur against the outline of the dark trees. Until we meet again... my pretty rose Petal.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.