Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Hawkfeather watched in silence as the apprentice followed his instructions and went closer to the borderline, scenting around for a moment before reporting back to him. He didn’t question why the markings were not that strong right now, things were all over the place between the clans right now, so there was bound to be some weird stuff going on here and there. “Good work.” The mentor praised the youth with a dip of his head, showing approval in Harepaw’s scenting as he stood back up and began to retreat back already into the hunting grounds that were their own. “Well, I don’t know much myself, to be honest, but it was said that Thunderclan came in and stole prey from our land - their scents could probably still be found here and there. A while back, they even held one of our own captive in the process. I could be wrong about that though, it’s just not good between our clans right now and you should be cautious.” He mewed to Harepaw as they headed back to a safer area, his tail swishing back and forth behind him as he walked onward.

Harepaw followed his mentor he was glade he was doing a good job. That means he must be doing the right things, right? As he followed he lessened to his mentor. Then a thought came to him. "Do you think they think were the one responsible?" He asked. "I mean, sometimes cats fight over things that they think the other did, I not saying ThunderClan didn't do what we've been told, just is it a possibility that they think we're the ones trying to hurt them? or still there prey?" He added as the went farther and farther from the border. His gray fur didn't blow much in the cold wind do to him having short fur but his whiskers sure did. He was still on alert even thought they weren't on the border anymore, he wanted to be able to hear any cat that came close to them.