View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The warrior ran in front of the tom and collided with him. She called off the exercise with a flick of her tail, scrambling to her paws in front of her apprentice. "While that move would work on other opponents, it won't work on me," Ambercloud told Thistlepaw. "I know that move like the back of my paw; it was my mother's favorite." Warmth shone in the dappled warrior's amber eyes. "I'm glad Blazingstar gave me you to mentor. You and her are so alike."
Thistlepaw collided with his mentor and fell to his side, his legs falling out from under him. When he stood up, there was grit in his fur from the tumble, but his eyes were shining. His mentor's words were encouraging, and why the little tom often thought of himself as a quick-witted tom, she seemed to be one step ahead of him. It wasn't something he came across often. "Can you show me how to counter that move you did? I couldn't tell which way to go?" His voice was high with excitement, almost a giddiness. He wanted to learn every trick his mentor had to teach him.