View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
The cat’s triumphant yowl only fueled his anger. He landed on top of them, starting to tear his claws into their chest. Clawed deer connected to his stomach, and he faltered, but remained on top. His stomach was bleeding, though not heavily. He predicted it would stop before the fight was over. Attempting to pin the other cat — who was about his size, perhaps a trainee — he put his paw on their throat. “Do you yield?” he snarled, pressing on the other cat’s throat. He didn’t want to start bleeding now, only if the cat didn’t give in. He was willing to show mercy on his opponent. “Is your life worth this? You’re outnumbered,” he hissed, though he lifted his paw. It was still poised over the throat, ready to strike if necessary. “You have one chance. Yield?”
Mango was successfully pinned as claws tore deep, but not too deep, lacerations into her chest. "Do you yield?" the apprentice spat. Mango pondered her options as he pressed a paw on her throat. Mango's eyes flashed with fear. She couldn't die now! She wanted to fight this apprentice. She wanted to fight as hard as she could, but this young tom had her in his clutches. Mango sighed. "Maybe this is why I hate you all," she spat like poison was in her mouth. "I'll remember you, apprentice, and you better remember me too."Mango thrashed until the tom either fell off of her or let go, and then she stood. Shooting one last glare at the tom, she stalked away without a word. This was her silent yield. Mango would not verbally speak her defeat, for it was not the Syndicate way. Mango took a moment to lick her wounds as best she could. She pondered the events that took place. This was her first fight.. so why didn't she feel excited? Mango rested her gaze on a pair of fighting cats. Do we act that savage? Shaking her head, Mango stood up. She had to keep fighting. "For Halite!" she screeched as she jumped back into the fray.

( @Dovekit12 ? Mango is officially open! @CandyFlossCat ? If you want Allure and Mango to team up now.)

Last edited by Role; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:56 PM.