View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Wheatfur's Everything Finder

@~rattlesnake~ Finished
;v; I cant decide between these for his name
Name: Morningsnow//Pumkinswirl//Pumkinskip//Morningswirl//Sunbubble
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: He is an optimistic and energenic tom who has the constant drive to improve his knowledge on all plants, mostly due to his strong relationship and rivalry with his brother Wheatfur (Will Explain Idea in Other) He is confident in his skills and always seeks to challenge other's to prove his abilities and perfect them. He's also the same way when it comes to fighting, he's always trying to perfect his stances and is always looking for someone to challenge, he's not one to back down easily. Because of this, he often finds himself in dangerous situations in his various duels, which would break the spirits of most warriors. However, he remains positive and cool under pressure, never backing down from a challenge, constantly thinking, and evolving his fighting and intelligence. He is also flexible and innovative, able to break away from ordinary procedures, thus allowing him to make his own solutions when he needs to find an edge. He is courageous and even reckless, often times involving himself in situaitons that could get him exiled from the clans, or even loose his live. Because of his kittypet origin most warriors he fights, and most medicine cat's he quizzes belittle him, but time and time again he has proven that he is more than capable of overcoming difficult challenges, no matter how much of a genious they are or whatever disadvantages they throw at him. He is a humble tom and is not afraid to admit that his opponent is better than him at that moment and that he is not perfect, but he will not give up. As such he is not afraid to examine his own deficiencies, and is even eager to learn whatever he needs to in order to overcome them. When he has his mind set on something, he will do anything and everything to achieve that goal and or dream. He will plunge headfirst into trial and error until he gets the end results he desplays in duels, spending days, even weeks exhausting every possible option until he finds the best one. Even in defeat, he takes it as a sign that he still has so much to learn. Although some of his clanmates had hostile feelings towards him because of his brash behavior and for his kittypet origins he is an incredibly friendly individual, he managed to strike up friendships with more than half the clan only hours since he got there. He is incredibly open and bubbily. He also has a strong charisma, able to turn former rivals into friends and allies. He is always willing to help out a friend, even at the risk of his life for them, and is more than willing to assist anyone in need. At the same time he has a natural charm around him that causes people to believe in his ability to win even the most hopeless of duels. He does not believe that one's background should dictate their skills, and thus, treats his clanmates more as equals, something that was rarely reciprocated. While he is constantly belittled by others, either he is not aware of the fact that they are insulting him or chooses not to respond to it. Either way, he never retorts when insulted and usually uses his fighting and intellect to do the talking for him. Whenever he wins, he seldom gloats his victories and even takes time to help his opponents see what they did wrong, thus helping them become better warriors themselves.
Appearance: http://www.gracielushihtzu.com/wp-co...umpkinblue.jpg || https://www.siamesecatspot.com/wp-co...t_siamese3.jpg || http://pre01.deviantart.net/7a8c/th/...phatesgirl.jpg
Role: Littermate
Other: I figured it would be kinda cute for the two to be rivals, I was thinking that Morning/Sun/Pumpkin has a lifelong dream of becoming a medicine cat, still does. And I was thinking that the two could constantly argue with one another and to other's it would seem like my baby is jelous of Wheat becoming a med cat instead of him, but in reality the two know that they're just playing with one another, and that my character is just testing Wheat or helping him out. (He doesn't know every single herb since that would be against the rules I believe)

And I figured if both these children got accepted than Morning/Sun/Pumpkin would be there to strengthen Wheatfur's intellectual side and Pale would be there to strengthen Wheat's physical side ya know?

Name: Palepath
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Palepath is a laid back but professional and has a serious side that only emerges when fighting. His skills on the battlefield are clan famous and often times, and his passion for fighting knows no bounds, unless they wish to challenge themselves, most felines avoid him when fighting. He is noted to have a 'manly' aura around him, drawing most toms of Thunderclan to see him as a brotherly figure while the females find him very attractive. He has a very suave personality, when he walks it seems as though each muscle movement was chosen with immense care, while when he's battling it seems as though he's dancing around his opponents. This aspect of his personality lead to many admirers, which he used to polish up his battle tactics, in other words, they were his gunnie pigs. He is a mentor, father figure, and rival to his son, though he would never push his passion of fighting upon his offspring, he gives them the freedom to find their own passion, and no matter what it is, he's always immensely proud. Palepath, if anything, is supportive of his sons and daughters, doing anything in his power to support their hopes and dreams, although he does like to see his offspring stressed and frustrated by challenging them. But those duels are to show his children just how much they've grown, and how much more they have to grow. Although he is a very open tom he only speaks when spoken to and or when he's teaching. Palepath is incredibly intelligent and observant, noticing much more than others may realize and or want, but he would never use that to his advantage, he is a very fair tom. He is incredibly overprotective not only over his family, but his friends and even the whole clan, he is well-respected and well-liked by mostly everyone who knows him. He is quite loyal and generous this is demonstrated in his willingness to assist anyone in whatever they need without a second thought and without ever appearing subservient or uncertain of his individuality.
Appearance: http://www.permescats.com/wp-content.../01/Xerxes.jpg || http://images.wikia.com/dogs-cats/im...nt_Siamese.jpg || https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7b/fd/7b/7...383c42034e.jpg || http://www.catster.com/wp-content/up.../MaxieSM_0.png
Role: Father

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 26th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.