View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Mango shuddered in horror as she finally realized the warrior was dead. She barely heard her mentor's words, but enough to make her angry. No nuzzles or purrs could soothe her now. "It is my fault! I killed her, not someone else. I should have been mote careful," she spat. Mango moved her paws from the warrior's throat. Her white paws were now drenched in blood. All of her injuries seemed to be nothing as numbness surrounded her. The clearing became silent. All she saw was.. blood. Mango took a step back, and another, and another.
"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.