View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Horseradish shook his thick mottled gray and white pelt, laying eyes on an elderly looking ginger tom with a bloody leg. Stalking over, the massive fighter moved in front of the cat, facing him with a scornful expression. “Pathetic, are the Clans so weak that they have to rely on cats that really ought to be dead to fight for them?” he spat out, each word full of disgust and contempt. No one would recognize the usually charming and charismatic tom now. Because in reality, Horseradish was far from that. Everything he pretended to be was for his own gain. Now? This here was the real Horseradish.
Shinefang growled as he lowered his head, ears back threatening as his orange eye glared hatefully at the grey and white tom. "You want to talk about dead cats?" he said, flexing his claws, "Step right up, kit-wit!" The old medicine cat lashed his tail as his pelt began to fluff up. His leg was hurting, but he'd fought through worse. He'd survived worse. And he wouldn't be dying tonight. His clan needed him. Keep your claws off me, Starclan. I'll die when I'm good and ready! He braced himself, preparing for the younger cat's attack.