View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Mystic Echoes High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Sorry. The last time I saw this thread [previous one] it didn't give me any notifications so.. XD
(It's ok! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Name: Michelle (Mitch for short) Tresper
Year in High School: Freshie
Looks: Look at any humans in my drawing album XD (Link is coming)
Perso: TBRPed (this is a new OC I have yet to roleplay out a personality for her) (all I have for her is a Tomboy and she is extremely kind to animals)
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Dragon
Likes: Dragons (dur), Wolves, Blue (color), Drawing, Reading, Hanging with Friends, Basketball, dogs, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Skillet.
Dislikes: Girly girls, animal cruelty/abusers, pink (color), being called, "Ma'am", "Lady", etc. Gwen Stafani, Lady Gaga, make up.
Fears: Philophobia
Reason high school invited you: Is strangely connected with knowledge of mythical "things" (animals, spells, legends, etc.)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions: Is this a private thingamabob?
Other: If it is please tell me so I can delete my post. @~Wildmoon~
(It is not a private rp it is just a repost of the old rp that was inactive. I'll wait for the link to the pic cuz im lazy XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Form-

Name: Thomas "Tom" Hall
Year in High School: Freshman
Looks: Tom is a tall fellow. He has fairly toned skin with luscious, thick brown hair that flicks up right at the peak of his forehead. He has riveting green eyes. He also has a short, thick scar tracing his jawbone, just under the ear, from a biking accident when he was younger.
Perso: || Selfless || Brave || Arrogant || Hard-Headed || Helpful || Caring ||
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Tiger
Likes: Showing what he's made of, Being around others, Science, Fun
Dislikes: Feeling alone, Boredom, Seeing others not in a good mood
Fears: N/A
Reason high school invited you: His bravery, courage, and selflessness
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Questions: Naw
Other: You should mention meh in your RP's x3
(Accepted!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_songs View Post
Name: Katy // may
Year in High School: freshman // freshman
Looks: https://otakubrit.files.wordpress.co...03/95nw8ta.png /// http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Am...ml?sort=3&o=12
Perso: tbrp // tbrp
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): wolf // bat
Likes: climbing, sports, running, having fun. // meeting new people, the dark, hearing water fall.
Dislikes: people acting like they are better then everyone else, people saying she is a nerd, jerks, and seeing people in a bad mood // being bullied, being left alone, acted like she is different
Fears: losing her best friend (meh tried) // getting lost
Reason high school invited you: very good at sports and knows more then most when it comes to sports (the right angles, right way to kick throw or swing, etc) // being blind yet sees more in the shadows (that ok? I know it's an actual thing and no I dont mean actually seeing, you will know when its dark)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): open // how can she crush when she can't see?
Sexuality: straight // straight
Questions:
Other:
(Plz elaborate more on the seeing in the shadows thing. Kate is accepted.)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)