View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Foggy22

{I apologize for the lateness in this, thought I had responded!}

When Icekit was finally in view, Grousestar would smile happily at the young kit before continuing their ceremony.
"Icekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Your mentor will be Sunsetsong { @Milky Way }. I hope Sunsetsong passes down all she knows onto you."
With the mentor named, he would then look to the she-cat he had picked to mentor the new apprentice, fixing her with the same smile he offered Icepaw. "Sunsetsong you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Icepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."
Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new apprentice's name, Grousestar would then yowl out in conclusion, "That will conclude this clan meeting!" And promptly leap off of the Skyboulder.

-------------------------------

@Constellation @Kyra-Wolfe-666

Once again Grousestar found himself climbing to the top of the Skyboulder in the middle of the clearing, looking down upon his clan with his warm emerald gaze, just taking a moment to take in the beauty of the sight. He loved his clan, he loved it dearly and would do anything to protect them and make sure all of them were well taken care of. It was his job. But he couldn't stand up here and just take in the scenery, he had to take care of another duty first.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing time for everyone to gather below him, he would then go about calling on the two cats he would be conducting ceremonies for today.
"We have two young cats that will be receiving mentors today, Redkit may you please step forward, and the other is new to the clan and before I give her her mentor, I must first go about giving you your apprentice name properly. So Gliss, if you could also step forward."
Now it was time to wait for the two young cats to step forward before continuing, luckily enough, Grousestar had all the patience in the world.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?