View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:16 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The tom's eyes narrowed. So she knew what he was thinking about? It seemed as if she'd have to deal with his wrath now. If only she hadn't brought it up, he wouldn't have to whinge and whine and pick fights when he shouldn't have. Now just wasn't the time. The place was in general disarray, even though things were still being managed... He didn't want to cause even more trouble, but sometimes Roansplash just couldn't help it.

"What are you bringing that up, for?" the tom spat, paw now firmly planted on the ground. He wasn't afraid to stare now. "There was no point to that... Are you angering me on purpose?" A growl began to emanate from his throat, complementing his less-than-friendly questions. "I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't want any cute little life lessons, especially not from you." He was already having enough trouble as a warrior, being inept in both battle and hunting... But it seemed as if there was just no break for him.

"And I especially don't need any of your sympathy." He was sick of it... Being insulted, being aggravated, even being cared for. He just wanted to be like the others. He wanted to just melt into their ranks, be just another member to the clan. He was, instead, a drain on them. His inabilities had lead to a lack of work on his part, and as hard as he tried to make up for it he could never quite get there. Being empathised with was just another reminder that he would never be up to their standards.

( @The Bloody Kitty )