View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lionpaw flashed her a smile, he die for her. It was true. He happily would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gasped as the air wasn't squashed out of her. She wiggled from under him, gasping for air. The she-cat wasn't sure she could take much more. Her neck was stinging from the deep teeth marks,s and her pelt felt like it had been clawed off. Nonetheless, the female got to her paws, hissing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Rainbowsprinklestar

The gray-pelted tom didn’t say anything; he just simply shot a harsh glare, surprised that two mere apprentices were so brave. Or at least, they looked like apprentices, due to their size and body shape. Well, whatever about their rank within the clans- but they’re so ignorant and narrow-minded!

Didn’t they know they’d be killed? Were they asking for a death wish? Were they so wrapped up in the battle that they forget the monumental difference in size and skill? Even if it were two-against-one, with the apprentices working together, it was ridiculous. And they’re taunting me too. I guess I’ll have to teach them a lesson, hmm?

The tom scoffed for a moment, building up his confidence, before winding down and springing towards Goatpaw.
Cayotepaw hissed,trying to rake the cats s=underbelly,but missed,so he spun around,tail lashing,as he got prepared to spring and assist goatpaw.This cat is probobly weak.Attacking when we arent expecting it just means that he wants to hide.But now you have to fight!

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord