View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2017, 10:22 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default HUGE Alternative-Warriors RP Coming! Help Needed!

Ok, peeps, I need your help! I’m currently planning a big Alternative Warriors Roleplay, and I need some people to help me do this!

Roles I’m looking for:

Co-Leaders (people that accept forms when I or anyone else is not online. These people will also take over the three high ranks of the Clan) PPD Requirement: 9+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)

Rule-Makers (people that plan, discuss, and enforce the rules of the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Advertisers (people who let their friends in one the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 15+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Bumpers (if the thread goes quiet, these peeps get it going again!) PPD Requirement: 8+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Medicine Cats (these guys come up with major events and prophecies that take place, and small plots like omens and visions) PPD Requirement: 5+
1. Timbergrowl
2. NightWarrior4Life
3. (Open)
4. (Open)

Designers (help discuss and design the camp, Clan ranks, and Clan name, as well as the main post-layout) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. Scarwings
2. (Open)
3. (Open)
4. (Open)
5. (Open)

*If you are interested in applying for these roles:

Username:
PPD:
Role Desired**:
Email:
(If Applicable)Amino Username:

Thank you to everyone who decides to help me with this. You will be recognized in the introduction post when the roleplay is created. All PPD numbers will be rounded to the nearest whole number. Email is an optional section. Click HERE to join our planning station. You may have to download the Amino app. Thank you!

*Example Form
Username: Equinox
PPD: 24.16
Role Desired: Designer
Email: marisburke@gmail.com
Amino Username: Equinox

**Please note that you may not get the role you want- PPD level, availability, etc.

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2017 at 04:00 PM.