View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;412710]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
He hissed in frustration as she left.He didn't really consider it a loss,because he had dodged the blow for the most part,but sence he was not expecting it,it had hit just below his eye.
He started to clean his wounds.Should I leave the fight?I have won fight,but the other two... he didn't want to admit defeat on the last fight,even though he had received the majority of the blows,and on the most recent fight,he jadent even gotten a blow in.He spotted a slinking cat out of the corner of his eye,immidetly thinking they where wounded.He stood up.This would be a easy win.He paused,noticing they where actually sneaking away.This was pitifull even for a clan cat!He lunged at the cat,a yowl scripting from his throat.He would show them what happened to cats who wouldn't even fight back.They where taking the fun out of everything!
@NightWarrior4Life
Fleck ran towards his companion, panting, a little blood smudged on his muzzle. "That'll take care of him." he announced, having just fought off a clan cat. "You seem troubled. Having a rough time with one of the warriors? Not a problem...I'll see to him."