View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:29 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
Bee whimpered as he dragged his nimble, broken body along Skyclan territory.
He was tired and weak; he was hungry and cold. Bee simply wanted to curl against his mother's belly with his littermates and purr at the warmth and eat food and just feel happy.
Though, Bee knew that wouldn't happen. His thin legs dragged the limp part of him to a nest of dried grass against a rock that stuck from the ground like a sharp claw of the Earth that tried to scoop the tortie tom up and throw him away.
"Mother.." Bee called helplessly, to no avail. His mother was not with him. His father had walked away. His siblings had been taken by the big, fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. A shudder shot down his spine, tucking his nose under one of his legs and closing his green eyes. He knew sleep wouldn't come to him, not in a situation like this, but it was good enough to just rest and try and hope to drift away into his dreams and wake up nourished and full with his mother and his father and his sisters by his side, tucked into a box by the big fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. But no one emerged and came to his sides, even though he was desperate for them and for food and warmth and to go home. He wanted to go home.
Bee wanted to go home.
(psst ... @~rattlesnake~ ... or @memepaws ... bump ? For the beekit rp ? I don't know if you saw this already, so ...)