Old October 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Don't you worry, okay? Take your time! <3 ]

Tumblestep was glad he was here with Daisyshade who understood him, or at least tried her best to understand him. He knew he couldn't of made a better choice in a friend, in a best friend, and in most importantly, a mate. In all honesty, Daisyshade was his rock, his anchor. She kept him rooted. She was everything he'd ever desired.

He felt her lean against him, but he didn't think anything of it. Tumblestep was very involved in the argument far above them, neck sharply swiveling as his gaze shot from leader to leader. A fascinated look was in his eyes, but with it was also worry. He, like Daisyshade, was not a big fan of conflict. Sure, it may be WindClan and ThunderClan fighting, but RiverClan could get involved quite easily. A fight between two Clans was a fight between all Clans. He flashed his mate an amused look, purring, ``Oh, aren't you funny.`` His worry faded away slightly as he realized Daisyshade was calm, calm enough to be making jokes.

And then another voice boomed throughout the clearing. Tumblestep's gaze was drawn away from his mate, resting on a tomcat he decided was the Dusk Syndicate leader. Eyes wide with fear, the gray-pelted warrior found himself shifting backwards slightly, closer and closer to the underbrush behind him. ``Daisyshade! C'mon!`` His first instinct was to run, and he intended to bring his mate with him. This time, Tumblestep would not leave Daisyshade's side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I have no time!! I'm confined to my mobile posts, so they won't be as good as regular posts. So I'm sorry for that c: ]

Just as daisyshade parted her lips another yowl beat her too it, Instinctively daisyshade moved in front of tumblestep flashing her ferocious teeth in the direction of the threat and growling a deep growl. If anything she was going to protect him. Tumblestep was not a fighter but rather a fleeting kind of cat and he was too gentle for somthing like war, Ahead daisyshade spotted the feline at the arch of the clearing a rainbow of warriors on either side. The stench of crowfoot was overwhelming and suddenly she knew who it was. Halite! She turned to look at tumblestep but was slightly shock to not see him beside her. She looked around frantically for a moment before quickly pinpointing him halfway into the tree line now encouraging her to follow. A flutter of fear urged her to follow after him but she also felt compelled to stay and assist Riverclan. She bit her lip and looked pleadingly at him, after a few glances back and fourth she scurried over to him and nudged his shoulder. "Go, hide, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt" daisyshade urged her mate giving him a swift lick across his cheek.

Leaving the love of her life stung her heart like it was being constricted, and she wasn't even sure if telling him to flee was a good idea, and yet the thought of him battling made her pelt crawl with anxiety. Maybe it had been a good idea. She cast a glance over her shoulder and spotted the first waVe of DS cats flooding over the hill towards the clan cats below. The numbers seemed evenly matched and yet she was almost tempted to usher herself and tumblestep away. Earlier the Molly would have looked stoic but now her pelt was two times it's orginal size, her eyes where bright with fear and her tail was lashing violently behind her. She looked back at tumblestep her body now reading her full panic, "You have to listen to me tumblestep... These are dusksyndicate cats. They will kill you unlike other clans" she meowed hoarsely.

Bump <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord