View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:07 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
The tom's speed was surprising as he easily dodged the apprentice. He smirked at the frozen she-cat and snarled. "So now you need kits to protect you, Petal? How pathetic."

Petalstorm trembled and tried to cal out to Ashpaw, to tell him to get away from him, but the only thing that came out was a weak mew. Her blue-green eyes were wide as she slowly crept around the large tom. She took a shuddering breath and closed her eyes. Her teeth clenched, she opened them, narrowed, and yowled as she leapt up at the tom, taking him by surprise.
"Stay away from me and my family, Snake!" she hissed. She clawed the tom's face, distracting him and hoping Ashpaw would have enough sense to get in a few blows to Snake's hindquarters.
Ashpaw snarled again, though he was becoming confused. This tom apparently knew Petalstorm. He bit Snake's tail, yanking it towards him. The grey tom knew that would hurt, and then cause the larger male to turn to him. He hesitated before slashing at the tom's hindquarters, not sure what to do or what would happen. He expected something bad to happen. But he hoped to Starclan he'd be okay, and that Petalstorm would be too.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it