View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Is that ok with you? If Clem has a crush on rainpelt? ]

Clementine paw nodded at everything the she cat said, she was more of a sheep towards others. Calm and collected and tended to stray far behind everyone else. It was typically in her nature to follow the guidance of others anyways. Just as rain pelt stopped clementine nearly bumped into her bru was able to maintain balence and avoid falling right onto her by a whisker length. Than once they were walking again she lifted her paws high just like the grey furred cat ahead. She studied the stream for a moment and a shiver went down her spine. Fear of falling in kept her from fully listening to her instructor. "How can they hear is if they don't have ears?" Clem asked with a harsh whisper. "My house folk had a fish, it didn't have ears cause I tried to talk to it and it didn't respond" meowed the apprenitce with a quizzical look. Even if it was a dumb question it flew right over her head and drowned with her common sense.
(Absolutely! Go for it Although I'm not sure how Rain will respond. Her sexuality is buried deep right now. She has no idea what she likes.

Incidentally, the image of Clem sitting around meowing at a fish and hoping it talks to her is adorable.)

Rainpelt looked at the apprentice with combination of annoyance and disbelief. Had this apprentice just tried to contradict what she was saying? If so, she clearly had not been listening, and Rainpelt hated it when cats didn't listen. "I didn't say they would hear you," she hissed in a low tone. "I said they might feel you if you stomp around. The grey, spotted warrior whipped her tail through the air along the apprentice's side, the breeze it created sent tufts of orange fur fluttering. "Now did you hear that, or feel it? And besides, fish can't talk, mice can't talk, twolegs can't talk. That doesn't mean they can't hear." Turning back to the stream, the she-cat raised her paw again, not high, but sitting just above the surface of the water like the branch of a bush beside the current. "Now pay attention: Some warriors say you should have your paw up high while fishing, but they're wrong. The more distance between your paw and the fish, the more time it has to escape. Let me see your stance," she ordered.