View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw snarled again, though he was becoming confused. This tom apparently knew Petalstorm. He bit Snake's tail, yanking it towards him. The grey tom knew that would hurt, and then cause the larger male to turn to him. He hesitated before slashing at the tom's hindquarters, not sure what to do or what would happen. He expected something bad to happen. But he hoped to Starclan he'd be okay, and that Petalstorm would be too.
Snake snarled as the apprentice attacked him from behind. He ripped his tail out of the cat's mouth and yowled in pain as clumps of fur were torn off and left behind in Ashpaw's mouth. Snake turned his attention back to Petalstorm and headbutt her, which sent the queen staggering back. Not wasting any time, the large tom leaped on his former mate and started clawing her stomach to shreds.
"I killed our son. Don't think I'll show you mercy."
"Ashpaw!" Petalstorm yelped. "Get out of here while you still can!"
Snake smirked and stopped as Petalstorm's head slowly drooped to the side. He looked at he apprentice and turned his tail on him.
"I won't waste my time on a useless apprentice." he stalked to the side of the clearing. "You can help her if you want, kit. But it won't do much."

(Do you have Wattpad???)