View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Perhaps it would be wise to have the kittens play for the first time today.” Sproutwhisker mewed to his beloved mate, “The first snowfall is destined to come around soon and it is quite nice outside this morning, we should take advantage of that. What do you think, dear?” The black-furred tomcat blinked out into the spacious clearing of the camp as he sat beside his mate, who was laying down and keeping an eye on their five kittens - whose eyes and ears were fully one. They were beginning to talk and even walking now, which made the male more than proud of his children at the moment. He hoped silently that Ripplewhisker was smiling down upon them right now from the stars above. His tail swept across the ground before he turned and laid down across from Talonfang, watching the five bundles wrestle around and enjoy their youth without a care in the world. “I could keep an eye on them while you get some well-deserved rest.” He offered with a smile resting on his maw as he leaned down to keep to eye level with the kittens that were his own. “How does that sound? Does anyone want to go outside and play?”
Talonfang yawned and looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker. "For once in my short life that sounds like a good idea," she replied drowsily. The white and black shecat laid her soft head on her paws and her icy blue eyes slowly shut. (Since this roleplay is sorta fading should we have her like,I don't know, die in her sleep from over exhaustion or something? Or a temporary Charrie poisons her. Or we could brainstorm some ideas to pick it back up again!)