Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:26 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Peakit was playing lazily with a small ball of moss that had teared itself off the nest she was currently laying in.
After a few more soft taps at the ball, it went away from her grasp and out of the nest.
The kit sighed, she was bored and her mother had gone away from the nursery for a while now. She wanted to come with, but Pipitchirp had made it clear that she couldn't.
To pass the time, she tried remembering the stories she had been told the night before, but that only occupied her for so long.
Sighing again, she turned to lay on her back, her paws aiming at the air around her. She wished she had someone she could play with, pass the time with, goof around with, wait for her mother with. But life had gifted her with solitude, or so it seemed.
She really wished things would be different. That things could change for the better. She loved her mother deeply, but having someone else, someone closer in age, to share her daily life with would be nice ...
Having nothing better to do, she decided she'd try and take a nap. It was her favorite way to deal with boredom, as time seemed to move faster that way.

@frankenpaws

(I did the post. You don't have to rp quickly, it can wait a few days. Depending on how much time the rp in the Skyclan territory takes.)

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 31st, 2017 at 05:27 PM.