View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Right now, it felt a lot like Stormwing had lost everyone. She had lost an awful lot of cats over the moons, but this? This was a whole new type of low feeling. Her eyes remained looking down at the ground, her expression didn't brighten for anything, and she looked like she would have rather been dead then right there in the territory. Her soft blue optics weren't glowing as they had when she had come out here with Littlefoot before, nor were they sparkling with interest as they had with Leaf...paw, then, or at least she thought it had been Leafpaw, when he had told her about his collection. How many cats was it now? There was Crowpaw - Hiddentalon - Leafwatcher, that had been his warrior name - and now Littlefoot too. That was four cats that Stormwing had thought she might have feelings for (well, for Crowpaw and Hiddentalon, anyways) and every time they had been taken from her in some manner. Why did she even bother? She was never going to be able to trust anyone to stay for good. No one cared enough to stay for good. She'd lost friends, too, so many friends - too many for her to even name. Other friends she rarely saw anymore. And she was certain there were more she had forgotten, countless cats she was acquainted with that had fallen out of contact over the moons, and she would never see them again. Because that was Stormwing's curse - every time she got close to someone, they were taken from her. They died or something else happened. No one... no one was safe from the cursed silver tabby. So maybe she should just stop trying and admit the fact that she was always going to be alone, because who could she trust now? There was no saving angel for her. She was going to be forever alone, and the dreams that she'd once had of having a family were crumbling into ashes and dust.

@tawny~

The young, sandy colored apprentice padded into the clearing, her ears pricked up and alert, eyes scanning it as though she were searching for some unfound enemy. Kestrelpaw often looked like that. She was always observing. And looking for someone that she would be interested to talk to. She had lost cats to all sorts of things, and yet through it all, never once had her steadfast interest in observing and the nature of others faded. She had remained as she always had, and any grief that might overtake her was only shown in private. It was like she had been trained to be a soldier - well, perhaps a little less disciplined, but at only 11 moons old, Kestrelpaw felt as though she had been training forever. In another moon or so she should be ready to be a warrior. She had proven herself on the battlefield before, and she had proven that she was good at hunting. She had proven that she was mature enough. She had proven that she was intelligent enough, though there had been no doubt in that matter. And she was brave enough. So then, what was the reason she couldn't be a warrior in this very moment? Whatever the reason, Kestrelpaw would wait. She would continue to prove herself until the moment that she was looking foward to, and had been looking foward to since she was a kit: the moment she would become a warrior.
@SpookyBlu

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 1st, 2017 at 04:56 PM.