View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
the question made larkfall stop for a moment, he honestly couldnt remember the last time someone had asked him how he was doing. ¨o-oh! um-..¨ please help me. hes going to hurt me. ¨i-im doing good ! had a long night of..er-hunting. been hard with the lack of prey lately.¨ i couldnt sleep. he wanted to scream to this tom that he felt so scared of his mate, that at any moment he was going to hurt him, but he couldnt. it would get back to cuckoo some how, and larkfall didnt want that. afterall, cuckoosnarl loved him--didnt he? thats why he smelled of other toms all the time? out of love? if larkfall was seen even glancing at another tom he would be taken into windclans territory and given punishment. his mate didnt like that. but obsidiansky seemed nice and kind. he had a warmness in his voice that seemed welcoming, someone who didnt want to harm him. larkfall looked over his shoulder, looking to make sure his mate wasnt around before making nervous eye contact with the other warrior,¨howre you?¨ he gave a forced smile.
"Yeah, yeah, I definitely get that," The dark tom smiled in a friendly manner. It was nice to talk to another tom for once. He hung out with she cats a lot and, well, as much as he enjoyed his friends' company, there was always drama surrounding them. It was like he couldn't go anywhere without getting a bunch of that drama. But he loved his friends, and he would never want to get rid of them or change them - just their situations, perhaps. If there was a way to go back in time and make it clear that he WASN'T going to have feelings right away for any of them, or somehow trick them into having feelings for someone else, he would do that too... because it was a problem for the tom. Yes, she cats could be complicated. And toms could as well. He was more complicated then he cared to admit, as was his past, and he was careful not to talk about it. Lies were surrounding it, and as much as Obsidiansky hated lying, he was actually good at it. For someone who had the virtue of honesty... sometimes the dark tom didn't act much like he did. "Hm? Oh, I'm doing good," He mewed with another bright smile. There was something off about Larkfall - except Obsidiansky couldn't pinpoint it. There was just something that felt... well... wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.