View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
they watched nightpaw leap with a smile on their face. they felt like a proud older sibling of the sort, or a proud mentor. they wouldnt say it out loud, but they were proud of her. she had come so far. at one moment she was a kittypet begging for daypaw to save her life, having bite marks at every place imaginable. she had sulked with unused energy in the medcat den for moons, and now was a loyal member to shadowclan. it was hard for daypaw to trust cats, and it was surprising how easy they trusted they trusted nightpaw, how comfortable they felt around her. they liked it. giving an approving nod, they mewed,¨yes i did see, im proud of you,¨ they walked over to her, standing infront and looking hesitantly for a moment before leaning over and giving a proud lick on her forehead. after that they walked away, back to the otherside of the clearing, a challenging look on their face. ¨no i want you to try that move on me,¨ they figured she would be hesitant to try the move out on daypaw of all cats, but it wasnt moss that nightpaw would be fighting in the real world. ¨no claws, no teeth. you wont hurt me, im sure.you want to aim your paws at my chest to wind me and knock me down.¨
Nightpaw flinched a little as the medicine cat gave her a lick on the forehead, surprised by Daypaw's affectionate gesture. Nightpaw looked up to Daypaw. They had been the cat to save her life and introduce her to Shadowclan, and though they seemed troubled often, they could do no wrong in Nightpaw's eyes. Which was why, when the medicine cat asked Nightpaw to attack them, Nightpaw's eyes widened in horror. Attack Daypaw?! The medicine cat may as well have asked her to swallow a kit! As they went on they explained that she should avoid using claws and teeth, but still! Swallowing, Nightpaw strode up to the medicine cat and balancing on her hind leg, she nudged her front paws with a pitiful shove.