View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious meraki View Post
A sudden feeling of physical contact shook Apricitypaw out of their thoughts, and they turned their cranium to see a kit whom they recognised. "Sagekit?" Thy meowed, believing that was the name of the grey kit. "What are you doing out this time of night?" A quizzical look appeared on Apricitypaw's face as they cocked their brown and white head to one side as they awaited the other's response. Their tail wrapped neatly around their white paws, the cold ground chilling the Maine Coon's lower body despite the thick fur that surrounded them. Their golden eyes shown amber in the light of the moon, shadows of pine trees casting shadows.
A rasped noise escaped the small tom's mouth as he seated himself comfortably on the ground before Apricitypaw. His grey tail shot up in the air as he stared silently, shaking his head. "Oh, um, I wasn't tired.." The 7 moon old lad spoke quietly, eventually bringing his head to look down guiltily. His claws fluctuated, sheathing and unsheathing themselves as nervousness pounded and clawed his chest, bile anxiously snapping to rise in his throat.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site