View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar felt bad for Nightpaw, to say the least. She joined Shadowclan officially, and then suddenly she was thrown right into a battle, “Trust me, even if you think that you are, you weren’t the only cat that didn’t know what to do,” he murmured. He was telling the truth. During that battle, it was hard for him to register a lot of things, so he had to ask for help from Tallwhisker, and he was very helpful, despite him and Golden not getting off on the right foot. “Of course we can,” he said next, nodding. “Is there anything in particular you want to do?” He asked calmly, sensing how serious the apprentince was.
Nightpaw struggled to find the words for exactly what it was she wanted to learn. She wasn't familiar at all with battle moves, and everything during the night of the gathering had been a furious blur of claws and fur. "I'm not sure exactly... just how to fight. But I do want to know something: Snowpaw told me last night that the gathering was a time of peace. Why did those warriors attack? Are all battles like that one?"