View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
(Can you kill him next post?)
Blackblaze felt the blow and staggered, his face opening on top of the older wound. He gasped, yowled, mewled like a kit, but it didn't go away. Hearing Hybrid's comment, Blackblaze's eyes narrowed. "I... I may not be a-as strong as y-you... but at l-least my name doesn't tell my... my heritage. What are you... a reject half c-clanner, half kittyp-pet?" Blackblaze's words were forced, his tone faltering, but he knew he wasn't going down without an insult or two to Hybrid.
Hybrid snarled,” It’s time to shut you up forever...as there isn’t anywhere you go when you die!” He hissed, due to not knowing of Starclan before slashing at his thoat, intending to kill.[/QUOTE]
Blackblaze's yowl died in his throat, the pain of Hybrid's teeth blinding him. He couldn't breathe, think, or move. "Hy...brid.." he managed, shivering from the pain. This was the end. He knew it. With one last shuddering breath, the light dimmed from Blackblaze's eyes and he grew limp.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-