View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 08:21 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby folded her ears inwards, and watched the tom with growing suspicion. Was this even the same cat that she had met all those moons ago? What if it was someone pretending to be Leafwatcher, what if - what if someone, somehow, was tricking her? Stormwing's blue optics flashed worriedly as she stopped moving. "Yeah. You did worry everyone." What even happened? Do you even KNOW that you worried me? That I thought you were dead, gone, that I thought I would never see you again? She wanted to yowl, but she knew better then to say a single word in this moment. Right now, she was leaving things be. Even though Stormwing sometimes felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders nowadays, she had figured out a pretty simple plan that had been keeping her emotions safe; trust NO ONE. Nobody could be trusted as far as she was concerned, and she was going to make sure that she kept herself safe by not even trusting her friend who had returned. "You're probably tired - and should... get back to camp. Or something. I have to, um, to do... stuff." A weak excuse, but Stormwing was too nervous at the moment to make up one that sounded even remotely legitimate.
Leafwatcher's mood dropped a bit. Something was wrong. He knew it. Also, he felt.. guilt. He felt so so guilty. For being catnapped in the first place. For not coming back sooner. It was weighing him down, and the guilt could be seen in his leaf-green optics. "I.. am so sorry...." He knew that Stormwing had.. lost so many cats in her life. And he could of been one of them. Leafwatcher wish he could of fled that stupid fight with those two Dusk Syndicate cats, he wish he could of fled into the territory, the camp, and acted like the fight, never happened. He also wished the stupid amnesia and all the things he did in the Dusk Syndicate, also never happened. It had haunted him for some time now. It would probably always haunt him. "Sometimes.. things are out of your control. You're probably angry with me.. furious even. And I wish it never happened.." Leafwatcher would never specify what happened, never. And he probably would never will. He didn't want Stormwing to know about it, he never wanted any cat to know. And, it was in the past, and it would stay in the past. His tail dropped to the undergrowth. Then, his eyes slightly brightened up. "I need to check something, you want to.. come with me?" He knew things were tense, and.. awkward, but lightening the mood just a bit. Just a small tiny bit.

Last edited by seasalt; November 5th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.