View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:32 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Sinefang glanced down at the shecat's paws to confirm that they did indeed look unhurt, as if not quite able to take her word for it. He noticed the plump looking rabbit she had brought in at the same moment, she said that she'd brought it for him. "That's for me?" the old tom said, a hint of disbelief in his eyes, but the shecat appeared sincere. "That's the best piece of prey I've seen in moons. Did you catch that?" he asked, a wisp of admiration in his tone. Shinefang could respect any cat that could serve their clan well. That was the entire reason he was here after all. As far as the old warrior was concerned, the day he would stop serving his clan would also be the day he died. "If you're here to share freshkill like that with me, you can ask me whatever you like," he meowed, his mouth watering as he looked hungrily at the prey. "Rabbit is my favorite."
The inky she-cat noticed that the tom was glancing down at her paws to check that she was telling the truth. At this, she raised an eyebrow and gave the tom a weird look for a short moment. She found it rather strange that he didn't believe her. Her clanmates usually believed her, and the medicine cat as well. Auroraflame was a very honest cat after all. She could even be a little too honest at times. But she wasn't afraid to tell a white lie for the sake of keeping someone happy. The deputy found herself glancing down at her paws, as if though suspicious that her paws had suddenly broken right there and then. They were fine so she looked back up.
"I'm not sure," Auroraflame remarked, frowning in thought. She'd caught a rabbit earlier this morning and it had been quite plump, but she wasn't sure if this was the same rabbit. She stared at the rabbit for a few moments before she returned her gaze to meet the tom's. If it wasn't then she would tell him later. If appeared that she had made him happy right now so she wasn't going to risk him closing up again. Very honestly, he seemed like a bit of a grumpy cat. Grumpy cats weren't exactly very easy to get along with. Auroraflame herself could be quite grumpy, and she was never very nice or open when she was in a bad mood.
"Oh good!" Auroraflame responded brightly. The words were meant for both his first and second remark. "Well then, I guess I might as well ask, how did you end up here? Did Grousestar choose you? Or someone else?" Auroraflame enquired. She didn't make her question very detailed. She wasn't actually sure if she was supposed to be asking this and if she wasn't, she didn't want to get into trouble for it. What she really wanted to ask, was if StarClan had chosen him. However, that information might be private so she didn't say anything about StarClan. The she-cat had to be careful over what she said, just in case she asked something that no one should be asking. She didn't want to make a fuss and she didn't want to get into trouble.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen