View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Okapi (Sorry :3 I’m at school till 9 tonight)

Leafstorm followed his new apprentice into the clearing. He was sure he’d caught glimpses of the young Tom at the dark forest which oddly both excited Leaftstorm and terrified him. Although the brooding warrior would never admit to his feat. However he had no clue who Redpaws dark forest mentor was, they could be one of the most powerful cats down there. And that would make Leadstorm look weak. But Leafstorm had asked specifically for Redpaw to mentor for this very reason, after Quakepaw had destroyed Leafstorms reputation by being soft, the Tom was ready to rid himself of her. Leafstorm looked on at his apprentice sizing him up. He could tell through the toms narrowed eyes that Redpaw was evaluating his mentor as well
Redpaw finally spoke,” You better not be a soft weak mentor or I will destroy your mentality.” He growled the name of his former mentor,” Feathersand. That she-cat always sobbing who never did that before and never experienced death. I caused her to be like that. I destroyed her mentality. If you are a soft and weak mentor you’ll be just like her.” His eyes stared directly at Leafstorm and his gaze never faultered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here